- About SG
- About the Student Government
- Members and Contact
- University Organizational Chart
- Committees and Groups
- Academic Committee (Semester Transition)
- Athletics Council
- Athletics and School Spirit Committee
- Book Store
- Dining Services
- Parking Services, Traffic Appeals
- Student Affairs
- Student Legal Services
- Student Media Board
- Undergraduate Curriculum and Academic Policy
- University Diversity Advisory
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- House of Reps.
- Resolution Archive
- By-Laws (current)
- Constitution (current)
- Security & Safety
- Student Orgs.
- Raider Commons
- Election Results
Event Registration (Student Orgs.)
As stated in the Event Policy for Student Organizations:
Event forms should be submitted 45 days or more prior to the event to enhance the availability of University resources. All forms submitted after 45 days are subject to a reduction of guest based on the availability of security for the event.
All forms must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities no later than 30 days prior to the event. Exceptions to this rule will be considered when forms have been submitted at least 10 BUSINESS DAYS in advance for medium and low level events.
Here are the instructions to fill out the form online.
- Log on to OrgSync
- Go the your organizations home page
- Click on Forms
- Scroll down to Event Registration Form
- Click on Fill Out
- Fill out the all the questions on the form
- Click Finish at the bottom of the page If you properly filled out the form, you will get a message saying so If the form comes back up, then you missed filling out a field. Please fill out the missing field and click Finish at the bottom of the page.
© 2012 Wright State University Student Government.