- About SG
- About the Student Government
- Members and Contact
- University Organizational Chart
- Committees and Groups
- Academic Committee (Semester Transition)
- Athletics Council
- Athletics and School Spirit Committee
- Book Store
- Dining Services
- Parking Services, Traffic Appeals
- Student Affairs
- Student Legal Services
- Student Media Board
- Undergraduate Curriculum and Academic Policy
- University Diversity Advisory
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- House of Reps.
- Resolution Archive
- By-Laws (current)
- Constitution (current)
- Security & Safety
- Student Orgs.
- Raider Commons
- Election Results
Add new comment
At this meeting several more classes were approved to be entered into the work flow as completed, meaning they have transitioned from a quarter to a semester class.
We had a lengthy discssion on the topic of college entrance requirements and if they met up with those of the university. It seems several colleges have conflicting requirements, possibly lowert than that of the university. As we approved conversions to "Semester style" requirements, some issues were raised, such as change of major applications and gpa requirements.
An approval of the air science minor was approved pending a change to the name "air force studies".
Any questions please ask.
© 2012 Wright State University Student Government.